.

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

sentences that can describe me

  1. Definition of S.I.N.G.L.E. = (S)trong (I)ndividual (N)ot (G)etting (L)ess than (E)xpected 
  2.  I love the feeling of knowing I'm not alone.
  3.  Being single = Good. Being with someone = Better!
  4. One bad decision can change your life forever.
  5. Some girls claim they want a good guy, but when they meet 1, he's "just a friend." Then they fall for the player and get their heart broken.
  6. If women and men were more honest in the relationships, then there wouldn't be so many broken hearts.
  7. Sometimes i swear i don't have enough middle fingers.
  8. When someone loves you a lot, you have to watch what you say to them because their feelings are very sensitive and you can easily hurt them.
  9. If you're in a relationship with someone, just be HONEST with them. Honesty is just as important as trust and love. Gotta have em.
  10. The one person that i so much LOVE. always there for me. will never leave my side. guides me. will never give up on me.



She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps her guard up, because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep. 

Don't walk away from the one you love without trying to fix things first. At least TRY to make it work. If it fails, walk away.






 sumber:
@iRespectFemales
@DamsItsTrue